Tuesday, January 07, 2003

I never really said much of Canada, expect I love that place. Now comes the dilemma... which will i choose to be my motherland come 2005?

Anyway, thank you Uncle Ron, Aunty Irene, Ryan and Milton.
We had a fantastic time.
Thank you for you patience, hospitality and accomdation.
For showering us with gifts (Think milk)
For driving us around
For letting us stay with you
For all the fun and entertainment (think PS2)

*hug*

POWER SUIT

Well babe, I'm getting me a temp job. I got 2 interviews comming up so yes beautiful! I see my career kicking of as a seafood promoter!! WOOOHOOO!

So i'm back here in singapore, being utterly discarded by the school system here and left to fumble my way around. I'm so excited...

Notes
1. Get a job.
2. Remember: 1st paycheck goes to Mum, 2nd paycheck...
3. Don't loseyour brain... i sense my grasp on intellect slowing seeping away. darn.
4. Go for lessons Singing and Dancing.
5. be financially independent.
6. Hello? God?
7. Learn to let go...

Love you all.

No comments: