Monday, January 06, 2003

I'm home
... with so much undone.

Thank you, you all for worrying about me in my silence... I just couldn't get to a computer yah.

I have so much to read, so much to do, so much to accomplish... and yet, nothing.

Yeah DQ, it's the left behind feeling...

It's a disease I tell you.
And i Caught it.

Thank you...

Dennis...
For not finding anything within me to forgive...
Yet finding every reason for patience, protection and tenderness.
For 5 years of knowing,
For not taking anything for granted,
For the insight and stablilty I need.

Daryl...
For being used by God 6 years ago... even if you couldn't see how.
For allowing me a reason to be needed, even if you don't show it.
For showing me that i can love you, despite it all.

Andrea...
Yes my dear...
For making me oh so scared... and oh so secure.
For being perhaps the first person I will force myself to open up to in 5 years.
For allowing others to see your weakness... a strength i have yet to gather.
For the brains and the heart.
For showing me so many things.

Angie...
For simply being beautiful...
For being fiercly protective
Your friendship is astoundingly loyal and strong.
For being straightforward, without malice, with love.
For your understanding and naivety.

DQ...
You've done so much, more then our relationship warrents.
For being high, even when you're crushed inside.
For bringing humour to every situation.
For being gentle and kind when we needed it...
For being there.

Gladys...
For being such a big part of my secondary school life.
you have oft served as my muse in life...
You are... so big. Strong. Powerful

Joshie and Prissie
For constantly nudging me in the right direction.
For the spiritual insight.
For the encouragement...

Doc and Tess
For the fellowship.
For understanding. Understanding. Understanding.
Not being judgemental,
For being all human.

Dong...
For the unchangable.
For so much.

Cherry...
For simply being small, cute and stupid...
and simultaniously powerful, intelligent and strong.
you're my bimbo friend.

YESHUA
Fantastic.
for the fellowship, so open and simple and comfortable.
For the teaching, more then the art of performing...
Also the art of being.

The 3 tans
For being silly,
trusting,
dependent,
wild and oh so lovely.

No comments: