Thursday, April 03, 2003

Amazing how one post can make you feel small, unimportant and... lousy.

And how one can uplift you and make you feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Still... I hate being marginalized, though I do it myself, all the time.
I'm trying to be my own, holistic, independent being,
Not a reaction to something else,
But it is hard...

GRUNDY

Gone gone gone.
Thank you ling for this little reminder. I miss you all so much.



Solomon Grundy,
Born on a Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday
Buried on Sunday,
This is the end of Solomon Grundy...

And for the rest of us.

I remember a time when I felt my worth,
I remember a time when I knew what I needed to know.
I remember a time when I didn't have to feel useless,
I remember a time when I had pride in what was involved in.
I remember a time when I grew without competition.
I remember a time when I feared little.

No comments: