Friday, April 04, 2003

I had a conversation, and once again I'm awed by you.

How you painfully endured in silence as I flouced around in your face.
How you would never complain even though it moved you to tears.
How you were moved to tears, finding it hard to marry being male and being human.
How you stood there, years on end, in contented silence, listening to selfishness.
How you were happy giving.

How you would try to be sensitive.
How you would help my friends, just because i asked.
How you would help me adjust my posts, so that it'll look nicer.
How you would surprise me with a new blog layout, when I'm half a globe away.
How you would worry about my limbs when i would be happily icing down a moutain side.
How you would dare to confront me with my ugliness, and apologise for not being sensitive about it.
How you would lie to me to make me feel better, only to make me feel worse... :)
How you would do innane things for me, like link a picture to a site.
How you think me to be perfect...
... and beautiful.

No comments: