Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Born on a monday, died on sunday,
this is the end of Solomon Grundy.

No, not quite. After 5 years apart walking in different directions, it's nice to be able to be with each other again, over dinner and games. Being the same and yet different.

How can you guys not know U2 and the Grateful Dead?

And walking back to the MRT, I wondered if I'd like to be more of the outside world. Perhaps to be abled to dress up more, be prettier, be less of a little sister and more of ... naaaaaaahhh. Even if I'm a little peeved that a table of people laughed at my ponytails and huge headphones today, at least I can confidently say that I am no slave to societal expectations.

Mmmmmm, moments like today make me desire the infinite. That I might never lose a single soul that crosses my path.

4 comments:

M said...

hey hannah, going to sleep now. got to work tomorrow. take care palindrome.
we'll talk again.

Anonymous said...

first comment from TZ?
have to copy and paste your entries and read at home.
-g

Hannah Lim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah Lim said...

2 brothers, awesome possum. What do you mean G by copying and pasting my entries? And yes, I feel connected to the globe now. :) Love you