Saturday, September 30, 2006

I realise that when I was travelling around SEA with Thiyachai, I had no problems sleeping. Every night was sweet and sound and I wouldn't wake unless Thi wanted to forcefeed me medicine, or I was ill or something.

But other then that, and despite the strange and sometimes less then comforatble setting, I'd sleep peacefully.

Then Thi left, and that night was the longest ever. I was lost. I belonged to no one.

And tonight I'm up at 2.30, exhuasted but afraid to turn in becuase i know that I will wrestle restlessly in bed. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have nowhere, and no one to belong to.

Daddy suggests that my time in Canada is up, and that I should come back to NUS to do law. Finally, maybe some semblence of a stable community.

But for now, my soul and skin will yearn to connect. and I will go to bed, a little more weary then normal.

2 comments:

dyseluxon said...

*hug*

Sometimes you shine the brighest when you're weary, because that's when you know what you're truly capable of =]
Love you long time!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought you slept soundly cuz I was a stud in bed >;)

Are you sure your time in Canada is up? My money is on you changing your mind when u're back in VanCity.