Friday, September 29, 2006

DAMMIT DQ!! Alright alright...

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head, without reading the questions below. Tag 5 more people to do this quiz.

1. Angie
2. DQ
3. Ling
4. Cherry
5. Belmont.
6. Darius
7. Dennis
8. Erwin
9. Seth
10. Shiyu
11. Tristan
12. Gladys
13. Shubs
14. Major Tombo
15. Mel
16. Sarah
17. Glen
18. Robby
19. Curto



How did you meet no.14?
This is a great story. So I'm this mousy first year kid who stumbles into class half an hour early since the class before ends then. And I'm sitting around the geography lab with this intimidating vocal guy. We talk. And one day I squeak that I'm from Singapore.

HEY! I'm going to singapore on exchange!
COOL! we should meet up.

So we did. and although he thought I was a crazy christian and didn't talk to me till we bumped into each other again in my third year, our friendship is a great story.

hear that tom?? A great story!!

What would you do if you never met no.1?

Angie?? Oh lord, that's a good question. I wouldn't have know grace like I know today. And not known what support means. I would be a lot less today I think.

Did you ever like no.19?

Curtis? Always. Especially for the time when he told me to live my story well. He's my inspiration for a lot.

Would no.6 and no.17 make a good couple?

Uh....

Describe no.3.

She's my idea of cool. Absolutely intimidated me in JC with the fact that she won't let people push her around, but was really patient with me and my constant need to eat and sleep during group work. And she has this wicked way of describing things. Quirky.

Do you think no.8 is attractive?

We had a conversation like, 10 minutes ago. About his arms. :)

Tell me something about no.7.

I would have to tell you my life story.
But lets keep it short and in his words:

I like drums.

Do you know any of 12's family?

Yes. Her mother, her brother, her stuffed animals.
And Fong.

What's no.8's favorite?

Favorite what? Dream Theatre?

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?

The same thing that I do everytime I meet him.
Roll my eyes.

It's been 10 years. seriously.

What language does no.15 speak?

English, some french, some chinese. and I think he was picking something else up. Thai?

Who is no.9 going out with?

Uh... not right now please.

How old is no.16 now?

a good ol 22.

When was the last time you talked to no.13?

Over email today, Over msn a week back i think and in person last month.
And it used to be everyday. :(

Who's no.2's favorite band/singer?

IF i remember it right. MB20.
And cake.

She got me addicted too.

Would you date no.4?

I think most people would agree that that would be *very* scary

Would you date no.7?

I'd marry him.

Is no.15 single?

Yes.

What's no. 10's last name?

CHING! Two visits to my sports club and an email address.
And I still want to say Teo or Lim.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with no.18?

Hell 4 years of friendship sounds pretty serious to me.

Which school does no.3 go to?

None! She's a proud Graduate!

What's your favorite thing about no.5?

His humor. Has got to be his humor. The way he takes the most ridiculous, brings it a notch higher and coats it with ice.

Just one thing? The list would go on.

Have you seen no.1 naked?

No. You should ask her that about me.
I still laugh.

Alright who's left to tag? Let's bring this to North America: I tag Mel, Sarah, Shu and Glen.

Go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes.that was my anonymous comment before. my bad :) but hannah i do love your hungry-eat-sleepy cycles, absolutely adorable and funny :D -lingo.

Anonymous said...

yeah dream theater rocks. wooooooo. yeah. ok. and i have nice arms. and i like you too hannah :D you know that.

Anonymous said...

No.7'll probably marry you too.