Sunday, September 24, 2006

I tend to waste my time and energy on things useless and exhausting. I need to learn to make wiser decisions with my life.

Talking to Tristan today, I saw myself a core surrounded by beautiful beings, each of whom had a piece of my heart. Some more then others, some less appropriately then others. And then I thought about it and wondered how a life partner would fit into all of this. He would need to be able to take back all these pieces while yet leaving them there. In other words, he'd have to be able to multiply my heart and enlarge my soul, so much so that he can fit in here, while I fit out there.

And to Tristan, faithful friend: Stop kissing the sexy beast!

[Edit : 0123 hrs]

I sometimes find that I am untrue/fake/plastic only for fear that were I to speak of myself, you would get bored or disinterested. And in insecure love, I'd then only want to talk about you.

And so Robby, thank you for being otherwise.

1 comment:

Hannah Lim said...

OMG tom, I think i'm sorely misintepreted sometimes. Like how Belmont wants to think what he thinks when I say things like "I'm easy" and "he asked me to feel her up".

Sounds really sketchy, but trust me, it was NOTHING like that.