Monday, February 12, 2007

Wallet got stolen, and aside from all the other emotional crap that I'm dealing with. I'm actually doing pretty well. I am so thankful Mel was here to help me organize myself and that Belmont was over in Singapore responding to my messages. And that Sue offered to drive back to the coffee shop in case it was there. Am loved. Am doing well. Am resourceful. Thank you.

I am still cursing and swearing over the lost of my wallet (haven't lost one in since 2001) that was quite sentimental to me. My black Mango. I would like everything to be returned. But gah, that's life. Damn life. I think credit cards should have this explosive function in them. That when they are reported stolen, they explode. How's that for deterrance?

I am suddenly afriad to say things on my blog or to put my mark on others. Irrationally so. I second guess my motives. The world is a little darker in my eyes.

No comments: