Thursday, February 15, 2007

Way cool, Monique gave me an old school cassette player with a cool tape. Will listen to it instead of my tempermental iPod.

Despite my stolen wallet, I am learning to pray for grace, so that I can like, not wish for evil to befall the young punks who took it. But, Ling, if you feel like exercising evil muscles, give me a call anytime and I'll tell you my demonic desires.

And I have to say, things could've been a lot worse. Like at choir today, dear Frank and Jane were telling me how their grandson got beaten up into a coma for no reason. The world is NOT a safe place people! isolationism is the way to go!

No, not really I guess. Since the one moment I would like to relive today is running into Damchan at Blenz.

And I really miss the boyfriend.

No comments: