Tuesday, March 02, 2004

13:07 hours

To too many people:

I love you. Now grow up.
Myself included.

"Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven so that you have to ask "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it "
~ Deuteronomy 30:11-14

God's law is written by man for man with an intimate understanding of man.
Nothing simpler then to Love.
Nothing simpler then through God.
Nothing simpler then a choice of letting go.

Now I just have to decide to love.

... . . .. . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . ... ... . . ... . . .. . .. .. . . . .. .. ..

16:24 Hours

I am darkish. Like shadow.
I scratch at my skin, too tight, too lose, too gawdy, too strict,
too much.
I teach myself that I am less then spectacular.

No comments: